As a best-selling e-commerce dog camera brand, Furbo had built an established social presence and received notable PR coverage. But with more dog owners working from home during the pandemic, the product’s main value proposition was seemingly eliminated, resulting in a major decline in promotional campaigns and engagement.
In one year of working with Furbo, we helped launch a cause marketing campaign for animal welfare to inspire our community to positively contribute to other humans, animals, and our planet. Through the Furbo For Good Charity Fund, we restored the brand’s mission to keep every dog safe, both in and out of the home.
We also leveraged influencers with audience demographics aligned with Furbo’s target market. Paying close attention to metrics and performance, we leveraged top-performing content and influencers by retargeting leads with ads to drive even more growth.
Results worth celebrating:
· Guided social strategy, influencer partnerships, landing page creation, and brand work for the Furbo For Good Charity fund - resulting in 3,200+ leads, over 3.5 million impressions, and over 15k+ engagements
· Increased Instagram Stories views by 1,300% (nearly 2 million views) from the previous year
· Over 45,000 link clicks to shop resulting in over $88.5k in sales during Black Friday
· Achieved a purchase return on ad spend of 5.76, while the brand’s internal paid team maintained ROAS of 2.79
· Achieved an influencer campaign conversion rate of 4.75%